 Local / Australia / 12499
12498  |  12500
Subject:
FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 00:18:35 GMT

Hi All,

Thought I'd share my most recent Find Of The Week with youse guys.

While scanning the shelves at K-mart Morley Thursday night, I thought I'd grab a
couple of Knights' Kingdom figs - not too bad, anyway a glance under the shelves
revealed a Jabba's Palace.  I knew they were on sale and though I already have
one, one more couldn't hurt - at the right price.

So I found a store scanner and checked the price - $4.00 !!  I checked again,
definately said 4.  I nervously headed for the checkout fully expecting a price
check - cashier didn't even blink.  Pity it was the only one there.

So, with all the buying going on lately when are we going to see some new MOCs
people?

Build well,

Braith.