 Local / Australia / 12508
12507  |  12509
Subject:
Port Brique on the Move!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 01:55:28 GMT

People who follow news of Port Brique (‘news’ you ask... more often it’s excuses), will recall that not much has been happened in Port Brique for a while (except for a couple of SNOT sloops a couple of weeks ago).

You may recall one of the reasons given for this inactivity was that I moved house, and that as a result Port Brique was some reasonable distance from me, and the balance of my collection.

At long last, I set out to bring Port Brique to its final home on Saturday. The wagon swallowed the whole settlement, with the supporting tables located to roof racks.

Look - I preach what I practice! Eat More Beef!

The journey was uneventful, and the only casualties were the bank (which leaned slightly to the left), the ABC café (to the right) and part of the wharf (which fell off).

I soundly curse the Subaru designers who left only 127 studs between the wheel arches!

Now Port Brique is permanently located, big things are planned!.

Adieu

Richie Dulin