 Local / Australia / 12507
Re: was set 8252 ever available in australia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:37:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Was set 8252 beach buster (a technic police beach buggy) ever available in
australia?
Did it ever appear in any australian catalogs?

I know that the other 2 sets in the series (the rescue motorcycle and the
fire copter) were available since I own them but have never seen the beach
buster.

Can't say that i remember seeing it in shops, but it was shown at the bottom
left of page 49 in the 2000 Aus catalogue 4323069 AUS

Strangely enough it isn't listed as new, but wasn't shown in the 1999 catalogue
either...

I can see if it was in any others as well if you'd like. (And I have spare
copies of this catalogue in excellent condition as well.)

Benjamin Whytcross