 Local / Australia / 12231
  What's up with Ozbricks?

I have, or had, an Ozbricks hosted website. This was slaughtered some time ago without warning. Does anyone know why the service was pulled, and why those with websites weren't notified? Anyway, I note that Benjamin Whytcross has just announced a (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: What's up with Ozbricks?

(...) I have absolutely no idea how you would re-instate this...I've had my site since mid 2001, though I've only just started to use it. (...) The best I can suggest is to phone them on their 1800 number and see what they can do. (Of course, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: What's up with Ozbricks?

(...) The ozbricks.net hosted sites went kaboom. If you're lucky enough to have got a ozbricks.com hosted site, it survived. I'm not sure whether Michael is taking on any more hosting, but you could email him and ask. (...) He has decided to only (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: What's up with Ozbricks?

(...) I have (or had) an ozbricks.com site that went down last year. I emailed about it but received no response. I hadn't accessed it in a long time before it went away so I assumed that this was the cause, but now, I'm not so sure. I would like to (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What's up with Ozbricks?

(...) I did have one. I sent an email requesting confirmation of which email address I used for logging in and FTPing as I hadn't updated in a while and all my attempts at recalling the details were forgotten. I didn't get a response, but just after (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)