 Local / Australia / 12131
Re: Sydney Meet- I say GB's you say Myer's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 03:29:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall wrote:
Sunday 23rd is best for me.... how about other people? Shall we pencil it
in to the diary?

Done.
Sunday 23rd (That's NEXT Sunday!)
Meeting somewhere around GraceBros' LEGO area
around 12.30pm
I assume most people have other's mobile no's...
See people then.

Ummm... Do you mean Myers in the city? Since I have been away there dosnt
seemto be any grace brothers any more...!!! If ya mean the lego section in
Myers in the city... please let me know... thanx..: )

Yeah, sorry about that. brain on automatic. Of course GB's has become Myer's and
the jingle on TV is wrong and everything. But this is getting to be old news,
even if I'm having trouble adjusting.

Short answer? Yes, Myer's City. Sorry to have confused.

James (who still prefers the Myers jingle to the BigW one)