 Local / Australia / 12125
Re: Sydney Meet- DETAILS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 00:09:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:

Or we could even discuss the possibility of a group S@H order... the $A price for the Maersk ships is $144.95... just under 15c/piece... Not a great buy (unless you’re desperate for obscure colours which will probably not be produced again)... but not a bad one either. I’m still considering...

Don’t forget if you’re doing a group order there is a max of 5 per order.

ROSCO