 Local / Australia / 12086
  Train Show 2004 Brisbane

A big Hi to All Well the show is over for another year and I am going to take a little time to mention about it and thank a few people. The pictures are still being (uploaded / downloaded whichever) but will be along soon. The crowds and other (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Train Show 2004 Brisbane

(...) -snip- Congratulations on another successful show! The pics posted so far look great (and I found some more (URL) here> and (URL) here> by following links from aus.rail.models). The fairground looks good (fingers crossed someone got a video of (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Train Show 2004 Brisbane

(...) Thanks Ritchie a lot of work went into it we can now have a rest for a little while. (...) I am sure Aaron got a vidio of it I took 3 but they were of some of the trains and one of the monorail. I am hoping I will load them up tonight it took (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Train Show 2004 Brisbane

(...) Looking forward to seeing them too! (...) More prizes than entries so far... Still the best part of four weeks to go, though. Click on the BSLILA link below for the categories and prizes... Cheers Richie (3 URLs) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Train Show 2004 Brisbane

(...) Hi Richie and Peter et al, this is my first post on Lugnet - hope it gets through ok and sorry for the delay on this thread - took a while to setup my address and then get a chance to get back to you. I have been lurking around these posts for (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Train Show 2004 Brisbane

(...) At least you got back to us mate well done (...) Mate you let me know a time and date and I would love to lunch with ya I reckon I could get a few of BLTG to come along as well just drop me an Email to the listed address. (...) Jeff always a (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)