 Local / Australia / 11910
Re: TALC logo (Trains of Australia Lego Club)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:53:30 GMT

Hello Ross and Peter-

Peter, are you referring to this logo? (which I just re-uploaded)

If so, you are free to use it for an LTC logo; LMK and I can provide you with vector artwork for it.

JOHN

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
   Hi All Could any one please shed some light on the subject of the TALC Logo. I found it about 12 months ago and have never seen anything since. Is there a group using this name and logo? Where are they ? Could they please contact me by Email?

Hi Peter,

There was some talk of an Australia-wide train club quite a while ago, but nothing really came of it. Look here: http://news.lugnet.com/org/au/?q=talc+train

The TALC logo was discussed briefly here http://news.lugnet.com/org/au/?n=1645 but it looks like John has removed it from his Brickshelf site.

ROSCO