 Local / Australia / 11907
Re: TALC logo (Trains of Australia Lego Club)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:57:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
Hi All
Could any one please shed some light on the subject of the TALC Logo.
I found it about 12 months ago and have never seen anything since.
Is there a group using this name and logo?
Where are they ?
Could they please contact me by Email?

Regards
Peter Parsons
Brisbane Lego Train Group.

Hello Peter & All BLTG Members/Users.
I have never heard of the TALC.
But, I think ALTC sounds better !
( I havn't heard of them ether.)
Where Did you see this LOGO ?
Is There A LTC in Sydney ?

Did you see my post on Lugnet/trains , which I also directed to
Lugnet/Australia. On the PDX / LTC Container swap.

Would you like a M>ltc container or stickers, to swap ??
Even if you don't have a BLTG container built up yet !

Thanks, Teunis. M>ltc