 Local / Australia / 11114
11113  |  11115
Subject:
Red Baron and Legendary BSB at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:31:28 GMT

The price on the BSB was $204.

I didn't check the price on the RB - not my thang, sorry.

The TRU in question was Moore Park near the city (Sydney).

Is it just me, or have TRU recently revisited their pricing to the detriment of
brick lovers everywhere (of both the orthodox and heretical varieties)?  If RRP
on the BSB in the US is US$90, even ignoring recent improvements in the value of
the Australian Peso, the set couldn't possibly be worth more than A$170.

Could it?

Richard
Still baldly going (ever closer to cutting up hull pieces)...