 Local / Australia / 11127
Re: Red Baron and Legendary BSB at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:31:02 GMT

However, if you miss out on that one, more are coming and the restocking should
be around the school holidays when the new catalog is out.
Got a date for the restock? Will it vary from state to state (i.e. to
coincide with the school holidays here in WA?)

Of course, if one of the 3 TRUs here in perth has their BSB left when I
check, I am going to get it now :)