 Local / Australia / 10970
Re: boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 08:24:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Ishak writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Shona Brodley writes:
hi all i am one of those lurking people (but its been a while) i didnt know
where to post this so I thought I would stick to good old Oz for an answer.
I started collecting on behalf of my son(s) and became truely addicted
although Ive never counted "our" collection, weve just got a lot.  Because
of that I have all of the original boxes the sets/pieces came in.  Given the
space it takes up (and the greenie in me) I wonder if there is infact any
value in keeping boxes etc.  Can someone please enlighten me
Thanx

Hi out there in LEGOLAND. I keep all of my boxes and pay good money for older and/or more unusual ones just to complete certain sets. Youve gotta love those old 60's type boxes They display very very well , with dad (pipe in mouth) and the kids building all kinds of cool stuff on the covers also going way back most of the instructions were on the back or inside of the lid.By the way i live in a 1 bedroom flat with my girlfriend and there is lego boxes and tubs stacked to the ceiling and 60 litre containers up the walls and under the bed my friends think i may need to replace the furniture with LEGO furniture and i rekon i might have to in the not to distant future. Cheers and Beers Don.