 Local / Australia / 10956
10955  |  10957
Subject:
boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 01:02:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

hi all i am one of those lurking people (but its been a while) i didnt know
where to post this so I thought I would stick to good old Oz for an answer.
I started collecting on behalf of my son(s) and became truely addicted
although Ive never counted "our" collection, weve just got a lot.  Because
of that I have all of the original boxes the sets/pieces came in.  Given the
space it takes up (and the greenie in me) I wonder if there is infact any
value in keeping boxes etc.  Can someone please enlighten me
Thanx