 Local / Australia / 10935
Re: BricksMeet (tm) 2003 Location confirmed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 05:11:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

Just out of curiosity...is anyone from Melbourne going to be driving up, and
if so, what days are planned for leaving to Melbourne, and arriving back in
Melbourne? [I'm asking both for others info, and to see if it's possible to
grab a lift/attend.]

Yeah, I was planning to take the Monday off and possibly the Friday, but
currently it depends on work commitments. I'll post on the MUGS list when
I've sorted it out.

Cheers,
Paul