 Local / Australia / 10934
Re: Target clearance item
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 05:02:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Zac Soden writes:
[...]
7153 (Jango Fett's Slave I) and found it had been discounted from $99 to • [...]

As Richie has said, what is it like? Is it worth scraping up $50 for? I'm
not really in a situation to be spending but if the set is good enough.....
And you know my tastes :)

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mdata.cgi?q=7153_1&v=n

Do you want it to build the model, or for the parts?

Personally I love this set for the parts:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/7153

Highlights for me:

Smoke 6x12 curved canopy
20 Navy Blue slopes and wedges
12 Sand Green elements (incl slopes/wedges)
2 Dark gray 1x1 cylinder with rocket fins
16 Dark Gray slopes
2 x Technic Brick 2x2x2 with click rotation socket (GREAT PART!)
2 x Dark Gray 2x2 corner "macaroni" bricks

(I'm a space builder too...)

Hmm, I think I might be bringing my total to six tonight... ;-)

Cheers,
Paul