 Local / Australia / 10793
Re: BricksMeet (tm) 2003 Location confirmed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:25:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
It is my pleasure to announce that we have a confirmed venue for
BricksMeet(tm) 2003.

Groovy!

The 3rd 4th or 5th (depending on how one counts) Australian national LEGO(r)
event will be held at the Hornsby Inn on the 8th of June 2003.

Hornsby Inn
Burdett St (Cnr Hunter Street)
Hornsby NSW

We will have the function room from 10am - 6pm. Meals and drinks are
available from the Inn.

The Inn is also adjacent to Westfield Hornsby which has GB's, DJ's, KMart &
Target for your LEGO shopping pleasure. The Inn is a short walk from Hornsby
train station, and interstate buses (at least from the north) stop at
Hornsby Station as well.

Any idea of how much it costs to stay there? (at the Inn).

The function room has direct access from the carpark (via a short flight of
steps), and a number of spaces will be roped off for our use.

There is no charge for room hire, however courtesy dictates that we should
purchase most, if not all, of our food and drink needs from the Inn.

Cool, just like in Brissy last year :).

There are several nearby accomodation options.

Cheers

Thanks Richie... I'm planning on coming along :)

Richie Dulin

Mel