 Local / Australia / 1089
Re: Aussie Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 22:33:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

Peter White wrote in message ...

Current Lego Project(s):  First, finish sorting viewmaster reels so I can
finish sorting Lego..

Viewmaster ? mmm....vot is this ? (please elaborate for the ignorant)

Hmmm.... *racks brain*..... I seem to recall that Viewmaster reels are those
white circular discs about 15cm wide, with ~20 colour slides built into
around the edge of the disc. You place the disc into the Viewmaster viewer
and hold it up to your eyes binocular-style, and you can click through the
slideshow with a handle that rotates the disc around.

.... of course I could be thinking of another product entirely :-)
No, correct that description be.
Alan
http://foofoogood.homestead.com/files/lego.htm

Cheers,