 Local / Australia / 1098
Re: Aussie Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 23:49:27 GMT

Viewmaster ? mmm....vot is this ? (please elaborate for the ignorant)

Hmmm.... *racks brain*..... I seem to recall that Viewmaster reels are • those
white circular discs about 15cm wide, with ~20 colour slides built into
around the edge of the disc. You place the disc into the Viewmaster • viewer
and hold it up to your eyes binocular-style, and you can click through • the
slideshow with a handle that rotates the disc around.

.... of course I could be thinking of another product entirely :-)

yes, you're very right about the viewmaster... they've been around since
1939 and are still available overseas (but not here). Got about 2000 of the
damn disks...... wish i had more, but then I'd have absolutely *no* time for
Lego :)

sue ann