 Local / Australia / 1078
1077  |  1079
Subject:
Aussie Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 04:10:12 GMT

It's taken some time, but here it is----

Name: Sue Ann Barber
Year of Birth: 1968
Location: Brunswick, Melbourne, Victoria
email address: activeim@hotmail.com
LEGO/Home page URL:  nope, not yet ?
Marital Status: In long term relationship
Children: none
Occupation: Teacher, but not working at moment
On Lugnet since: RTL since '95/96 (but left cos of all the idiots), Lugnet
since 98/99?

# of sets: too many (so my partner says), not enough (so I say)
# of unopened sets: a few Star wars and an old space set or two
# of pieces: you are joking, aren't you?
# of theme parks:  none, yet
# of events: none, yet

First lego Set:  a basic set from the 1970s and a yellow house (can't
remember #)
Favourite theme: Fabuland, Space (old), Star Wars and some Town
Favourite set: anything I had as a kid
Favourite Piece/Minifigure: Clive Crocodile and the minifig my friend made
for his comic
Set/theme I'd like to see: Maybe a Celtic or Druid series
Current Lego Project(s):  First, finish sorting viewmaster reels so I can
finish sorting Lego..
Claim to fame: none, yet
Other Interests: collecting viewmasters reels and golly badges, and pez and
other stuff