 Local / Australia / 10673
  Running of the trains Sunday 23rd Feb

Calling all Sydney area Trainheads and Trainspotters, I have organised a venue for letting the Lego trains run free, scheduled for Sunday afternoon 23rd February 2003. Place: A school in the Penrith area, email me for details. Time: 1pm to 5pm (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Running of the trains Sunday 23rd Feb

(...) I will be in Sydney that weekend, so I will come along! Kerry (21 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: (4 days until) Running of the trains Sunday 23rd Feb

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes: Coming up this Sunday, complete with interstate and overseas guests ! Could the Sydney regulars who haven't emailed me yet, let me know if they are coming or not ? Whoever is sending unusual forms of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Running of the trains Sunday 23rd Feb

How could I afford to miss one so close to home! I will be there with bells on (train crossing bells of course!) Robert (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: (4 days until) Running of the trains Sunday 23rd Feb

(...) I have replied, but unfortunately won't be able to make it. My Hoglett's express (with experimental turbocharger) won't be making it's debut intil the next gathering. (...) Just remember to speak loudly, announce where you are to the person (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au)