 Local / Australia / 10501
  Next Sydfest ?

Since Kev Castille is being transported back to a land Callaway, maybe we should settle on a date for the next fest. January the 29th (the Sunday of the long weekend) was floated I think, could it be Jamestown again as a venue (since we know where (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Next Sydfest ?

(...) Sounds fine by me Richard the PirateHeart Still baldly off course... (Mind you, having inexplicably missed the last two, I'll understand if no-one seriously believes I'm coming along to this one...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Next Sydfest ?

(...) That might be January the 26th, unless we're waiting until 2006 (which would be a long time between S'fests!). (...) Jamestown is convenient and cost-effective, and James himself is of utmost good character and has proven to be a gracious host (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Next Sydfest ?

(...) I just had my horrorscope done and Jan 29 2006 was deemed a most auspicious date for personal reconstruction and moon realignment. But that would be selfish to wait until then, so Sunday Jan 26 2003. (...) That's a battery of flattery. pete.w (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Next Sydfest ! (?)

(...) A flat battery? Never mind you can catch the train! The long weekend is indeed a good time to gather and I'm more than happy to host again. I'll remember the LEGO sign before anyone arrives though! If people want to suggest theme/activities (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Next Sydfest ! (?)

<SNIP> (...) Thanks James, I will be there, hopefully with some MOCS Pete and Dave, I can offer a lift if needed, and to others who live between the Blue Mts and Epping... Maybe we can even organise LEGO shopping at stores that are open... Cheers (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)