 Local / Australia / 10320
Re: two historic facades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 08:26:57 GMT

Absolutely fabulous.  Particularly liked the use of stud ended technic
connectors to put snotwise detail on vertical surfaces.  Just gorgeous.

Are you looking at the same pictures as me? I don't recall using any technics
pieces whatsoever. Are you talking about the pediment (triangular section) on
the bank?

Kerry