 Local / Australia / 10306
Re: two historic facades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 21:52:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Absolutely fabulous.  Particularly liked the use of stud ended technic
connectors to put snotwise detail on vertical surfaces.  Just gorgeous.

In terms of images, I definitely favour smaller files and faster load times
in my own images, aiming for a 50k max (alright, maybe a 60k absolute max)
and I keep upping the compression until I get there.  However, I generally
host a bunch of pics of a model (12+), and thereby focus on specific details
in specific shots, so that the need for image resolution and precision is
maybe not so high.

The question is actually about my payoff as a surfer - having waited as long
as I was required to, did I recieve sufficient value out of what I
downloaded.  In this case? Absolutely, and in every way ;-)

Glorious.

Richard
Still baldly going...