 Local / Australia / 10305
  two historic facades

I have finally got around to putting up some images of two historic facades I have done recently: (URL) in a magnificent display of patience waited until the brickshelf folder was moderated before posting this message, so no need to post deep links (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town) !!

  Re: two historic facades

(...) connectors to put snotwise detail on vertical surfaces. Just gorgeous. In terms of images, I definitely favour smaller files and faster load times in my own images, aiming for a 50k max (alright, maybe a 60k absolute max) and I keep upping the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

  Re: two historic facades

(...) ITTTAPG! (I think that they are pretty good!) I love the arch detail on the fire station, and the ornate detailing on the old bank captures gold rush extravagance. NB: There has been some discussion about how slow Brickshelf is of late. Your (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

  Re: two historic facades

(...) Most thoughtful :^) (...) Any chance of a sand red/tan combo sometime in the future ? (...) This is gorgeous, thought I was looking at the real thing for a mo' Tan is a great colour to build with and Lego builders have got great milage out of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: two historic facades

(...) Are you looking at the same pictures as me? I don't recall using any technics pieces whatsoever. Are you talking about the pediment (triangular section) on the bank? Kerry (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: two historic facades

(...) On the assumption we are talking about the pediment, I took some more photos (impatient this time, so here are the deep links put in another folder). The pediment is a SNOT section (ignore the white structure in the background -- a different (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: two historic facades

(...) Somewhat unlikely. I have no sand red bricks and pretty much every tan brick I own is currently in the bank MOC. Indeed, I had a substantial outlay in HP sets, adventurers sets and lots and lots of bricklink orders to acquire sufficient tan (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)