 Local / Australia / 10269
Re: New Bionicle Nuva make retail in aus at last
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 02:26:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:

I'm working on it, working title Bileville.

Bileville - haha. I'm going to be chuckling about that all day.

I imagine small Blonde girl dolls operating Mecha-like-Bionicle-bit-combos.

Ah, that would come be the old 'Hell hath no fury...' then? The weaponry on
such a creation could be quite devastating. First they lay into you with a
pair of heavy guilt launchers, follow it up with a few hundred round of
rapid fire derision with a sarcasm chaser, and after you're left in a
quivering heap they finish off by laughing at the size of your...

Anyway, back to your reularly scheduled interuption.

Allister