 Local / Australia / 10251
10250  |  10252
Subject:
New Bionicle Nuva make retail in aus at last
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:14:33 GMT

Crusing through Target today, I came unexpectedly across the new Bionicle
Nuva range.... I've been waiting ages for these to come to retail so I can
take a look.
I know the bionicle range is a love 'em or hate 'em thing, but I kinda like
'em, they may not be excessively "lego compatible" but they DO look cool,
and have "challenge parts" to try and use, AND they're bringing a LOT of
kids "back" to Lego :)

I really think the new NUVA range look pretty sweet... real "I'm so mean I'm
gonna kick you in the balls and laugh" cool.

and as I vener leave the house without my handy dandy l'espion digital cam
(matchbox sized) I took some shots for "proof" ;)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Bluntman3000/newbio/newbionicle1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Bluntman3000/newbio/newbionicle2.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Bluntman3000/newbio/newbionicle3.jpg

I guess I'm ALSO officially DE-LURKING in loc.au HI ALL

come see what I do... www.geocities.com/Different_wings

Cheers Nate "Bluntman" Burr