 Local / Australia / 1021
Re: Maxifigs (was: Hate the Jar-Jar minifig!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 04:00:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Anyway, I want the maxi-figs to return so I can finish a • couple of sets.
[Apollo landing and police patrol..can't remember set
numbers or official /US :( names]

Are you after maxifigs? I've been wondering what to do with
them. what exactly are you after, colour and piece?

Well, from memory, I've got one set of white shoulders, white arms and
yellow hands, and need 2 more [or to be more precise I need 1 more, and an
arm with 'pin' to connect into the shoulder], and I think I need 1 black
shoulders with white wrists and yellow hands, along with a head for him and
a spare head for anoth constable [I think it is set 198 although I'm not
sure..all I know is that it has 2 policemen standing, and one on a
motorbike.] I also need the police hats/hair/whatever for the set.

On second thoughts, how about you let me know what you've go, and I'll see
if I have the rest of the parts for those sets <insert hopeful face>..

I've had a look and given the bits I have, I've got a 192, Policemen set,
probably not complete. In any case there are two of the body/arm things in
approprate colours and heads hands and hats to match. I don't have the apollo
set although I have more maxifigs in various colours (red,black,blue,white).

HTH, email if interested in trade
James.