 Local / Australia / 1020
1019  |  1021
Subject:
Any trainheads here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 03:30:43 GMT

If you have been folowing the thread on .trains, you will know that
there is an effort underfoot to get together a train with cars from all
different lego clubs around the world, with yellow engines at the front
with the lego logo and a caboose with the lugnet logo (if tood is ok
with it anyway) and web link.

Is there anyone here in .au that is interested in making something to
contribute to this wonderfull effort?