 Trains / 6149
Re: World class train (wasAny trainheads, ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 18:34:48 GMT

Hello
Feedback on Wagons from German groups, yes you would save money by doing that,
making stickers, but i see the problem or originality foing ll to hell with it,
a set size is no problem (6x28 as most of the world still uses), but we are
still going to try and make our waggons to our style and colors we find best,
the problem with your idea is your going to make a bunch of the same waggons
and just put stickers on them, really how boring, look when you can tell
newspeaple that these waggons were built and sent by each club from all corners
of the world, this itself makes our connection much important soundin, so far 2
of 3 groups have given the go ahead on the waggon, we have enough peaple to
split postage and not cost anybody too much, i do understand the need for us to
pay return postage so that the club doing the meet dosn't have to pend what
they make there on sending the waggons back.
let us make our own, and offer those who can't send anything the possibility to
use your offer.
Thats it from good old germany.
Paul