 Local / Australia / 10102
Re: More BigW madness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 07:05:19 GMT

<set:6775> Was 30ish now 19.95
Two cyberslamy launcher thingys
8x8 round plate
Gearbox for mounting AA guns
Lots of chunky wheels
Some uniforms for your Brikwars armies
and other useful peices.

These are really good pieces, but not worth the usual $60 that is asked.
Last year I managed to pick up two of them for $13 dollars each.  They were
on the shelf for $25 so i went to the instore scanner to double check.  it
scanned at $13.  I was very happy about that price.

but 19.95 is a rally fair price for this set