 Local / Australia / 10101
Re: STUDfest next, a nautical awakening
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 04:47:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Robert McLean writes:
Hello to all of those people who might want to come to the next New South
Wales Lego Users Group Meeting, vis, Studfest,
I just wanted to get the ball rolling on the when and where as to the next
meeting. It seems to be between two venues, Marsfield and Hazelbrook,
sometime in November of I assume this year, 2002. Just hoping to sure up
some of these details...From here we will need some more input from other
people, so lets organise...

Hey, just have to let you know that the need to earn BrickMoney has usurped
my availabity to live lego, even building... I will not be able to host a
Studfest as i hoped to and offered to do in August due to working 6 days a
week. With some luck i will be able to at least attend the next one...
SOrry to those whom this inconviences...
Robert

Arrr...
Well now, with all that's going on I don't think the field of Mars will be
quite so good after all.

Though I'm sure I'll manage to get along wherever it is(haven't missed one
yet)...maybe.

Perhaps meet for lunch somewhere (prolly CBD?) in early Dec and leave the
splashing about for January?

James (whose sister brought him a castle whilst in Europe)