 Local / Australia / *15128 (-20)
  Does anyone have source reference material for Australian steam locomotives?

Does anyone have source reference material for Australian steam locomotives? (i.e. any steam locomotive used on any Australian railway) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

(URL) Well a rather unusual meeting today - NO PARTSIES!???!!!??!!? And due to a communication problem we weren't able to get in early for out scheduled Brikwars contest, which didn't really matter because Travis was the only one who turned up with (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)

  Re: release date/availability of new sets?

(...) Better than the MYER I was in earlier in the week (perth CBD) which had none of the sets I am looking for. (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: release date/availability of new sets?

(...) Myer Brisbane and Myer up the coast have aquazone, the jet,the yellow sports car, and most importantly.... Mosaic.... Cheers Anita (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Perth Lego Gathering Reminder - Feb 25th!

Hello Perthites, Just a quick reminder that the first Perth Lego Gathering for 2007 is on this weekend, Sunday February 25th from 1pm. Lots' to see and do! Show off your latest creations and bring along any parts or sets you want to trade as well. (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: release date/availability of new sets?

(...) G'day, Aquazone sets are in Target...or at least some were in the Melbourne city store last week. As to the others...I haven't seen them as yet. Benjamin Whytcross (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  release date/availability of new sets?

Does anyone know if any of the following is available yet or if not, when it will become available? If anyone has seen any of these in the stores, please post where you saw it :) Designer fighter jet set New aquazone stuff Designer yellow sports car (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Announce: MUGS 2007-1

Hi all, Wellcome back to 2007. It's time we all catch up to share our xmas gifts and holiday builds, so without further to do The Melbourne LEGO Users Group (MUGS) will be hosting a get-together on Sunday February 25th. Here are the details: Date: (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)

  Re: Lego Concert Stadium

(...) Thanks Kerry - yes Lego's new range of stickers!!! Hey they have a Harry Potter Lego mini fig - what about some real celebs???!! (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lego Concert Stadium

Very nicely executed! What's the part number for the Kylie stickers? :-) Kerry "Aaron Gibson" <aaron747@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JD8Fws.IxB@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Lego Concert Stadium

My most recent Lego model - new pics added as well as stats page - check it out at: (URL) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au) !

  Re: Perth Lego Gathering

(...) Hi Braith - looking forward to coming along - can you please email me your address. Thanks, Aaron (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Perth Lego Gathering

(...) Hi Michael, check your inbox for my email. I look forward to seeing you and your creations soon. Braith. (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Perth Lego Gathering

(...) Hi Braith will be there can you e-mail me your adress and do you need anything bought over apart from lego? Michael Dickinson. (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Bridging Sydney: The Loopy Palm Vignette

Wow! That works surprisingly well! Great work! God Bless, Nathan (URL) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Are Durmstrang ships on special somewhere?

Toyworld here in Adelaide *had* them for half price. Not sure if they still do, but I can look in town tomorrow. Cheers Tom (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Bridging Sydney: The Loopy Palm Vignette

Ahoy all, I've honoured Ross Crawford's stint as Artist in Residence at the Museum of Sydney by creating a Loopy Palm Vignette commemorating (URL) Bridging Sydney>: (URL) Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !!

  Perth Lego Gathering

Hi to all Perth Lego Enthusiasts, Collectors, Builders, Hoarders, etc... I will be hosting the first Perth Lego Gathering for 2007 at my place from 1pm on February 25th. So get building folks! Put the finishing touches on your latest creations and (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Durmstrang ship

Recently, the Durmstrang ship was on sale at Lego S@H. Sometimes I buy a number of items from S@H when they are on sale with the aim of then reselling on eBay and hopefully making enough of a profit to cover the cost of postage of the S@H order and (...) (18 years ago, 3-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Are Durmstrang ships on special somewhere?

(...) I know toyworld has them at full price still. I bought mine from target some time back, I think it was half price, and I wish I had bought more it is brilliant for me as a piece source (tan, light blue, dark red.. very delicious). (18 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact