 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 246
Re: Perth Lego Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 00:58:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, Braith Garden wrote:
Hi to all Perth Lego Enthusiasts, Collectors, Builders, Hoarders, etc...

I will be hosting the first Perth Lego Gathering for 2007 at my place from 1pm
on February 25th.

So get building folks! Put the finishing touches on your latest creations and
bring 'em over.  I've got a few challenges in mind for you as well so it should
be a fun afternoon.

Email me for any further details, like how to get there and that.

See you soon,

Braith.

Hi Braith will be there can you e-mail me your adress and do you need anything
bought over apart from lego?

Michael Dickinson.