 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 249
248  |  250
Subject:
Perth Lego Gathering Reminder - Feb 25th!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:28:55 GMT

Hello Perthites,

Just a quick reminder that the first Perth Lego Gathering for 2007 is on this
weekend, Sunday February 25th from 1pm.

Lots' to see and do! Show off your latest creations and bring along any parts or
sets you want to trade as well.

This one's at my place so email me if you haven't got address details yet.

See you soon,
Braith.