 Local / Australia / 14155
Re: release date/availability of new sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:32:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Does anyone know if any of the following is available yet or if not, when
it will become available?
If anyone has seen any of these in the stores, please post where you saw it :)

Designer fighter jet set
New aquazone stuff
Designer yellow sports car set
Any of the new technic (especially the new snowmobile)

Myer Brisbane and Myer up the coast have aquazone, the jet,the yellow sports
car, and most importantly.... Mosaic....

Cheers

Anita