 Local / *66067 (-10)
  Re: New photos in my brickshelf folder

(...) Very nice work, CM pete.w! Having seen some of these mocs in real life, I must say the pics don't quite convey the size and complexity of these mocs, but they are trés cool nonetheless! Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  New photos in my brickshelf folder

Finally taken some photos and scanned them and uploaded them to Brickshelf. (URL) new subfolders are:- 'candytower' - one of 4 identical towers originally built as outlying structures for the bigpinkcastletower. Still unfinished (note the gap) and (...) (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brislug meeting, anyone?

The Brislug meeting was held today and a good time was had by all thanks to our host Allister and his wife Mary. Who was there? Umm, from memory ... some of the regular crowd: Allister (obviously), Michael, Mark, Aaron, Gary, Callum, Tara, Ken, me (...) (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: don't feed the trolls!

(...) Talk? In .pirates? Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: don't feed the trolls!

"Manfred Moolhuysen" <moom@NOSPAM-chello.nl> wrote in message news:J9B444.n1u@lugnet.com... (...) Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person! If it's good enough for Monty Python, it's good enough for me! (URL) (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: don't feed the trolls!

(...) Well, almost... your => thouw was => werend hamster => mythical creature from lands yet to be discovered and so on. (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: don't feed the trolls!

(...) Clearly we have to enforce proper Australian language in loc.au and of course in all other newsgroups. Italian in the Italian groups and so forth. It does create a bit of a problem for the theme groups. We'll have to talk like pirates in (...) (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Nova LUG at Dartmouth Train and Hobby Show

Seven stalwart members of NovaLUG participated in the Dartmouth Sportsplex annual Train and Hobby Show on November 18th and 19th for the fifth consecutive year. As in previous years, we had our own exhibition room right off the main entrance and (...) (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains)

  Re: don't feed the trolls!

(...) But thats how its spelt tim (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  NELUG Display at the Great Train Expo

On November 18th and 19th, (URL) NELUG> put on a wonderful display at The Great Train Expo in Wilmington, MA. (URL) Our layout continues to grow, and this display was no exception. We filled a 13' x 26' layout with everything from water to carnival (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact