 Local / Australia / 14078
14077  |  14079
Subject:
New photos in my brickshelf folder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 11:53:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Finally taken some photos and scanned them and uploaded them to Brickshelf.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Peterw

The new subfolders are:-

'candytower' - one of 4 identical towers originally built as outlying structures
for the bigpinkcastletower. Still unfinished (note the gap) and built about 3
years ago. May be marked for demolition and recycling.

'swedishembassy' and 'finnishembassy' were built for the SLTC trainshow, no
they're not really embassies, just a commentary on the colour schemes, aka
Parramatta and Canterbury Leagues Clubs respectively.

'knightbuscafe' yes, this bus on steroids and up on blocks has no roof, no
problems though there are grilled plates in the cafe floor.

-pete.w