 Local / *64607 (-20)
  Re: Halva priset på Lego

(...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Halva priset på Lego

Hej på er! Första gången jag postar här. Har pysslat med Lego till och från de senaste åren men har fått något av en nytändning sedan jag sorterade upp alla mina gamla delar (och dessutom köpt några nya satser för första gången på typ 15 år). Jag (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: kmart sale 19/9/2005 - comparison with S@H prices.

"Geoffrey Hyde" <g.hyde@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:In1on9.1H70@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm something screwed up the formatting of the stuff I cut and pasted from the spreadsheet document. Don't know why but the prices are supposed to line up (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  kmart sale 19/9/2005 - comparison with S@H prices.

The following sets are available at a kmart near Cairns, about 40-45 mins drive from where I live, if anyone's interested in what's on special for comparison purposes - I compared with S@H some are still at RRP - or if you were wondering what kmart (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Selected Dino Attack sets now at Target

(...) It was the price on the sticker on the shelf. I didn't check to see what the scan price was though as all the other sets on sale were clearly marked. Maybe it's only at some stores.?? I'll check the scan price on Thurs. Thanks, Chris. (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Selected Dino Attack sets now at Target

(...) Maybe they haven't got round to it there :( There were also a bunch at Chaddy TRU in the discount bins. ROSCO (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Another Train Show for BLTG

(...) Congratulations guys, looks like a really great show. I only wish I could be there. (URL) I've taken the liberty of uploading the pics Peter sent me to BS. The folder is (URL) here> after moderation. For deeplinks go (URL) and change the (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Selected Dino Attack sets now at Target

(...) This was the TRU at Knox City, Melbourne on Friday 16th. Was that the shelf price, or did you check the price under the scanner? Cheers, Paul (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Selected Dino Attack sets now at Target

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch wrote: <snip> (...) Hi Paul, Which TRU store did you see this in as the closest to me (Garden City, Brisbane) had it listed for $69.95 :( TIA, Chris. (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Welcome Home,Daddy!

Very nice, and for a good cause too. As far as critiques go, I have none, except for the photography. Flash + Lego = Pain. Try turning off the flash and using natural light, or reflecting the flash off of a surface (ala those people that come and (...) (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.sg, FTX)

  Jag hade ju lovat mig själv...

...att inte köpa kranbilen. Visst den är stor och snygg men ändå jag har ju så mycket Lego redan. Det var till igår när jag var på toys"r"us i örebro. När jag såg vilken enorm kartong så kände jag att jag bara var tvungen att ha den. Så nu står (...) (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Another Train Show for BLTG

Hi All Well there goes another great train show for BLTG again this time the very first Gold Coast Train Show at the Parklands at Southport on the beutiful Gold Coast. There was about 50 layouts 1 only Lego no competition when it comes to crowds (...) (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Selected Dino Attack sets now at Target

(...) I also noticed today that Myer have the full (US) DA range at about the same prices, no 20% off Lego with their current sale though :-( Anyway, nice to see we got noth DA and Vikings. And they say it doesn't pay to whinge... ;-) Cheers, Paul (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Colosseum Project

(...) Hi Erik, I'm not too sure about that because I was too busy building =P, but I managed to get an answer from our designer who happens to be a trained architect =) "There were no special techniques required, but I first counted and measure the (...) (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Welcome Home,Daddy!

Hi all, Here is my first vignette attempt. Not much, but I hope you all will like it . The purpose of this MOC is to commemorate the Yellow Ribbon Project launched in Singapore this month. (3 URLs) (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.sg, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Colosseum Project

(...) That is nice! Were there any special techniques used to build the curves? It does look like regular square grid - and large enough to be smooth. -Erik (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events, FTX)

  The LEGO Colosseum Project

Hello LEGO fans, Last weekend, members from a Singapore Lego Fan Group, S0937FG, came together to recreate 2 quarants of the Roman Colosseum out of LEGO bricks. The installation was done on-site in the Asian Civilisation Museum(ACM),Singapore.The (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  September 17, 2005

I'll see all of you interested in participating in the event... at 10 AM. San Antonio WAHM Expo What: San Antonio WAHM Expo (URL) 17, 2005 11 AM - 5 PM Where: Alzafar Shrine Center 901 North Loop 1604 West, San Antonio, Texas 78232 (URL) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Nya RIS 2.0 för 1590 !!!

Mmm det är sant...vet ej om det är en drive, tryckfel eller ett ständigt lågt pris. Det är iaf Playplanet här i Jönköping som ligger 200 kr under Hikmets priser....i övrigt ligger de en bit över...men ganska oljämnt ibland är det bara lite men (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: GBC on Breakfast Television

(...) Quoi ? BrickFest Television ? ah non, mince, juste Breakfast. En tout cas jolie chemise, jolis modules GBB et très très très jolie animatrice ;-) A bientôt Jean-Marc Didier (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact