 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 80
79  |  81
Subject:
LegoLand Modelmakers Experience - photos from the 'behind the scenes' tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 19:52:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A wonderful day was had by all in Lego Heaven (wink, wink)

A group of UK AFOLs went on a behind the scenes tour of Legoland Windsor
on Sun 7th April 2002.
This was organised through Red Letter Days.

The agenda was as follows
1. presentation and talk by their chief model builder and one of his
team
leaders
2. guided talk through miniland explaining how some models were built
3. tour of the model workshop
4. tour of Lego Heaven
5. the opportunity to fill a large plastic bag from a vast assortment of
Lego, which included some rare bricks

http://www.bricks.wilkesworld.co.uk/llw%20model%20maker%20tour.htm

I will put some mpeg videos up later in the week.

Anyone wanting a higher res image (1600x1200) please email me

regards
lawrence