 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 70
URGENT: Simon Bennett or Gael: Fireworks and Fantasy show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 21:10:31 GMT

Can you confirm there are definitely fireworks tomorrow, 2nd, advertised on
a Tesco receipt?

The website says only Saturday and Sunday this weekend, as does the leaflet
in the magazine.

I am planning to go if it's on.

Thanks!

Huw