 Local / United Kingdom / 7306
Re: Fireworks and Fantasy show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:06:29 GMT

I had the same offer at Tesco... if anyone wants it. I might not be
in UK at the beginning of November.

Simon Bennett wrote:

I got an offer printed out as part of my receipt at Tesco last night
offering £5 off admission to LLW for a 'Fireworks and Fantasy' show on
Friday the 6th of November.  I can't find any reference to this on Lego.com
though.

The coupon is valid for up to 6 people.  The gates close at 6pm and the show
starts at 6.30.  Has anyone else heard of this?  Is anyone planning to go?

Psi