 Local / United Kingdom / 7325
Re: Fireworks and Fantasy show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 08:40:11 GMT

Hi,

Just a "heads-up" for anyone intending to go to this - we went to yesterday's
show and arrived about 3PM. The queue stretched out onto the public road and
staff were turning away anyone without a pre-purchased ticket or season pass!
Apparently the park had been officially termed as "full" - the car parks
certainly were (including the lower one) and it was busier inside than I ever
recall.

We were staggered at how little HP sets were in the Big Shop - just one set was
available. We asked a staff member if there were any "out the back" and he told
us that they put out whatever HP they receive each day and it's snapped up
pretty quickly.

Although the park closes after November 4th, The Beginning will be open
December 1st-23rd, free of charge. This includes the Lego Racers ride, and
there's an offer of "spend £45, get £5 in Lego Loot", so effectively an 11%
discount...

Cheers,
Kev

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett writes:
I got an offer printed out as part of my receipt at Tesco last night
offering £5 off admission to LLW for a 'Fireworks and Fantasy' show on
Friday the 6th of November.  I can't find any reference to this on Lego.com
though.

The coupon is valid for up to 6 people.  The gates close at 6pm and the show
starts at 6.30.  Has anyone else heard of this?  Is anyone planning to go?

Psi