 Local / United Kingdom / 7302
Re: Fireworks and Fantasy show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:31:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Kev Holmes writes:
Can you confirm that date? The 6th is a Tuesday and the park closes for the
year on the 4th... The displays are on the 26th, 27th and 28th of October and
then the 3rd and 4th... There's a number to call on the flier that details this
(08705 040404)...

Er, I can't confirm it until I get home.  I'm 95% sure the date was the 6th
and 99% sure the day was Friday, obviously they can't both be right! I guess
it must be the 26th. All I've got is a bit of extra till receipt with the
offer printed on, that's why I tried to check it out on the website.  I'll
call the number, thanks.

Psi