 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / 14
  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

Hi! My additions to that: Maybe Ben has missed the statements from Alexander Algermissen from LEGO Direct. He said that they have checked the possibilities of making different curved tracks but he stated that the investments would be too high to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)

  My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

Dear Lego Enthusiasts! The German Legoland-Park in Günzburg/Bavaria opened its doors to the members of the Lego World Club and 500 "exclusive" guests from the 1000steine.de community yesterday. You may have seen the big amount of new galleries at (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.de) !

  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

(...) (snipped) Hi Ben! Well, that was a rough start... :-P I have a question of my own, which maybe you are able to answer: as a non-german speaker, if I visit the park I will need to understand/be understood. What is the degree of multi-language (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message news:Gw0oBJ.DLo@lugnet.com... (...) members of (...) community (...) Yes, thanks Ben for the detailed report. I am planning a trip there in August. I hope they have it ironed out by then! (...) In (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

(...) Hi Pedro, I saw not a single sign in another language than German and wondered about that myself. (...) No idea, if there a any brochures or paper in any foreign languages available. I have not seen any, but I have not searched for them. Kind (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

(...) I find none of this terribly surprising. In general, preview opening day type events are going to draw a huge crowd, and in fact, usually the company wants a huge crowd so they can get all sorts of oohs and aahs from the press. Of course, on (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

[snipped] (...) I went to Billund two weeks ago, and had no trouble at all. The crew all speak english, and flyers were available in english. Saskia (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

(...) grumble. This is something to look forward to, but next year? grumble. Jonathan (still hoping for a early summer surprise) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)