 LEGOLAND / California / 768
Re: Best options for transport to LLCA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:13:42 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Jeff Stembel wrote:
I'll be in Anaheim (specifically at the Convention Center) over the 4th of July
weekend, and was hoping to go to LLCA on June 30th.  I'm not very familiar with
tansportation options to Carlsbad from that area, so I'm wondering what my best
bet to get down there is.  Back in 1999, I took the coaster train, but I
vaguely remember hearing something about it having been discontinued.  Anyone
have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff

I can help you out with public transportation info (use it all the time.) Your
best bet from Anaheim would be to catch an Amtrak train (http://www.amtrak.com/
and look under Pacific Surfliner) to Oceanside.  Oceanside is a major
North/South transit hub (Amtrak, Greyhound, local rail and bus services) and you
can catch a bus or Coaster that will help you get to LLCA. Here's a link for bus
and Coaster info-
http://www.sdcommute.com/Agencies/nctd/Index.asp

HTH

Adr.