 LEGOLAND / California / 767
Re: Best options for transport to LLCA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 01:26:26 GMT

I'd rent a car and drive (or maybe catch a ride with another AFOL?). I think the
Coaster's Northernmost stop is Oceanside, though the San Diegans can correct me
on that one.. I think you could take the Surfliner to Oceanside and then the
Coaster from there..

But having a car means you can experience all the joy that is the 405/5. :)

Darrell