 LEGOLAND / California / 766
765  |  767
Subject:
Best options for transport to LLCA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 00:52:28 GMT

I'll be in Anaheim (specifically at the Convention Center) over the 4th of July
weekend, and was hoping to go to LLCA on June 30th.  I'm not very familiar with
tansportation options to Carlsbad from that area, so I'm wondering what my best
bet to get down there is.  Back in 1999, I took the coaster train, but I
vaguely remember hearing something about it having been discontinued.  Anyone
have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff