 LEGOLAND / California / 594
Re: Legoland pride?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Scott Costello wrote:

Whatever the real explanation for it is, I have posted a picture,
although a tad
blurry, you should be able to see fairly clearly the two flags as they
adorned
Mini town in all their glory:

heh, well they look VERY bright, so they must be new. That area of
miniland is
baaaaaadly faded, so you can really tell the new stuff that is put out. I

  But they are also constantly replacing items, so these could just be
part of a recent overhaul.  I know I've seen the striped flags for quite
a while in New Orleans -- maybe since the opening -- so as a concept
they definitely are not recent.

--Raymond Flournoy  ()"o)
flournoy@post.harvard.edu      "Because, of course, a man with an
ray@sehda.com                   obsession is a man who has very little