 LEGOLAND / California / 595
594  |  596
Subject:
LLCA Picture Of The Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 03:53:16 GMT

Hey all,
Well, I am getting back into the swing of things after my hard drive crash and
have updated the sidebar to include info on everything going on at LLCA until
the New Years Eve Celebricktion.

I have also started something I have wanted to start for some time now – the
LLCA Picture Of The Week. I will put up a new random picture taken at LLCA each
week (or as close as I can). I hope everybody likes this feature and will be a
reason for more traffic in this little corner of Lugnet.

So, with that I have put up the first picture. I actually took this picture
before the Washington DC re-touching. This is just something you do not see
everyday at LLCA and makes for an interesting picture. This picture has been one
of my favorite pictures I have taken at LLCA since the day I took it – so I
thought it would be a perfect start to the POTW!

And as always, you can click on the pic to be taken to the full size picture.
And after there are a few pictures I will put up a link to the previous pictures
as well.

Have fun!
Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com