 LEGOLAND / California / 445
Re: LLC trip report 10/19/02 (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:20:11 GMT

Jimmy Park wrote:

Eric,

Do you receive LLC mailings on a consistent basis?  I talked to another
Ambassador Pass holder and he gets his mailings late.  I don't get any
mailings at all.  We've both complained multiple times, but have been met
with either indifference or failure to get it resolved.

I got the 2002 guest passes in late Februrary, too late for Brickswest 2002.
I called them recently and the lady I spoke to seemed confident that the
2003 passes would be sent out in December 2002, so I am hopeful that the
situation is improving.

The other flyers that they send you can always pick up at the front office
whenever you go there; at least that is my experience in the past.

/Eric/